Come grow with us!
Celtic Tours is always looking for that perfect candidate to join our team at our Albany, NY location. Our office is a faced paced call center. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task a must with excellent customer service skills. Ideal candidate will have experience in the travel industry, but we will train the right candidate. Amadeus experience a plus. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher knowledge also a plus. Well traveled (to Ireland, UK, Europe) a major plus. If you feel you would be a good fit with the Celtic Tours team, please send your resume to Celtic Tours Careers to be considered.
We have an immediate opening in our Sales Department at this time!
NE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER NEEDED: Looking to fulfill a position in the NE Region (NY/CT/MA).
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager:
• Achieve and surpass sales goals
• Develop new and existing relationships in your territory
• Identify potential growth areas through prospecting
• Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and follow up on price quotes
The Successful Candidate will have:
• A proven sales background
• Travel industry experience
• A professional demeanor and appearance
• The desire to continually improve their selling ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• The willingness to benefit from hands-on coaching
• A history of competitive success in business, academics or athletics
• The ability to travel overnight
• A Bachelor’s degree
Celtic Tours offers:
• A generous compensation package (base salary & commission)
• A comprehensive benefits package
• Ability to work from a home office
• Company car, laptop and cell phone
Please forward a resumes and cover letters to Celtic Tours Careers to be considered for exciting opportunity and positions within our company. Other areas may be open for consideration. If you feel you are a good fit, please feel free to email your resume to us for consideration. Thank you.
If you feel you would be an asset to the Celtic Tours team, we would be delighted to review your resume. This may be opportunity to join a leader in offering vacation options to Ireland, United Kingdom, and throughout Europe. Working in a business to business environment.
The ideal candidate be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals in a defined territory.
Please email Celtic Tours Careers if you feel you would compliment our sales team!